Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Doggy day care

Chris, Ben, Matt & Becky flew to Paris and then on to Spain on saturday. I am dog sitting Hunter to add to my new puppy, Riley and Carter. things are working out good but it is work. Riley and Carter are getting along great, carter has fully accepted his "big brother" role and they play together all day. It's been a little more difficult with Hunter, not his fault, its just too much with three.

Weather has been horrible since returning from California, today was nice and I got a little work done outdoors. Came back inside to a mess that Hunter made. I either have to put him in his crate or just wait on the work until Hunter goes back home. I think the weather will worsen and take the decision away from me.

Took the dogs up to the golf course and paid for our annual membership.Really looking forward to golfing on a regular basis. Got a note from Todd that my gift card is coming, think I might invest it in a driver or 3 wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment