Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

First week back

Welcome back to the northwest, rain and snow all week! Got quite a bit accomplished as I transitioned back from vacation. Riley is doing great! He is getting along great with Carter and Carter is playing with him. I think he has figured out that riley is a new member of our family and not just a guest. Truck is cleaned out, got the oil changed and 15K service yesterday, cost me an extra $100 for cleaning puppy poop out of my rear vent system (what a shot by Riley). went through my mail, got organized. Wish the weather was better, love to start getting outside and doing some yard work. Got some encouraging text messages from RK, RG and Zim, looks like our golf vacation is back on! Good chance for me to use the new sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment