Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good weather is finally here!

It's July 12th and we have enjoyed good weather beginning on the 4th. We hosted a barbecue on the 4th for our neighbors, it was a lot of fun and the food was good. Ben came over on Tuesday and stayed until Thursday morning. Jake called and with Emma out of town he was freed up to come over and spend Thursday - Sunday morning with us. We really enjoyed the boys company.

Around the house I managed to rid myself of the propane tank in the middle of my back yard and put two smaller tanks behind the garden shed. Dennis and Jeff help me dig a ditch for the new gas line and I spend three days putting everything back together.

Riley caught a bug and he is finally back to normal with the exception of his eye. He must of scratched his eye-lid playing with Tucker. It's starting to heal.

We had a day trip to Sequim to catch up with our neighbors who are there for the week. We played golf at Dungeness, began with low hanging clouds and wind but turned nice in the afternoon. Picked up a couple of poker chip ball markers and a nice bag tag to add to my collection.

This morning was more golf, I joined the "18 hollers" at Lake Cushman. I enjoy the golf and meeting new people but I wish I played better.

Looking forward to next Thursday, besides the normal golf @ LCGC I'm heading over to pick up Ben to see his new apartment and watch the premier of "The Dark Knight Rises". My CC company sent me two complimentary passes to an exclusive showing in Seattle one day before it officially opens to the public.

Here's a picture of the two goof balls at rest (doesn't happen enough).


No comments:

Post a Comment