Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

July 28

Here we are in sub 70 degree temps enjoying a Friday night. Riley got neutered on Thursday so he's saddled with the "cone" for 7 to 10 days. Not a lot to report. Had a fantastic day at the golf course yesterday at Lake Cushman GC, it was our regular men's day. Out of nowhere I shot a 76 that included a double on the last hole. We played a shambles game and our group took my drive on every hole except the 4 par 3's. Didn't miss a fairway, hitting it straight and long (for me).

Still working up top, I put a tree ring around the 4 cherry trees, it looks good. I just need to clean up some weeds tomorrow and Jay is bringing up a load of 3/4 minus gravel. Then it'll be time to plant some grass seed, fertilize & water.

Here's a picture of Riley with the dreaded cone.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment