Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hot August Nights

Temps this week in the 90's, too hot to do anything in the yard. I did manage to play golf 4 times this week including the club championship on Wed-Thurs and a fun couples scramble today (Friday). We played with the Klarich's and won a hard fought fourth place in the first flight to add $7.00 to the kitty.

After golf I took Riley and Carter to the lake to let them cool down, Riley has been to the lake before but today he went in for a swim. He looked like a torpedo in the water. Should have taken my phone and snapped a few photo's but I didn't.

I've taken the past two weeks off from yard work, kind of nice to take a break. I got plenty of golf in. Although it's a struggle at times, I've posted a couple of score in the 70's for the first time in many years.

Days are noticeably shorter and we are starting to wake up in semi-light conditions. It's suppose to remain nice for a while, I plan on working on lawn patches next week and trimming some of the bushes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment