Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

In Nashville - Final Week!

Arrived very late last night to tornado warnings. Pretty easy schedule, had breakfast with John R, Bob M & Kevin M.
Anyway, back to the schedule, I've got a meeting at 12:30-2:30, then rehearsal for the group opening at 4:30. Special transportation to the rehearsal & back again to the reception back @ Opryland. Hope to have a few drinks with the guys & Randy.
Tomorrow go to the division opening, according to Randy, get recognized with other SM who hit their sales numbers, listen to the rest of the opening then head back home to Hoodsport.
At breakfast, Murphy mentioned to me that he recommended me to SSPC to do some auditing work. I'm not sure that I'd be interested in working so soon after retiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment